Stomach Makes Noises Unless I Lay Down Could I Be Having Stomach Problems?

|

Could I be having stomach problems? - stomach makes noises unless i lay down

some time after lunch, I started feeling weakness in my legs when I is in my time and I feel strange (my stomach is also used to make a noise and the feeling bubbling strange, but the 2 Lately , this part was not good .. I know is a cousin of butter I drink) and then I shit after 2 minutes. the feeling back, and I eat more than you (although I eat a little bit, that happens)

and I feel a great relief after sooo shit .... my mother told me not to bring me to the doctor unless cuz seriously, he said it minor surgery to find out what is wrong and I am so **** *** scared of the surgery (I'm not even an adult!)! I had nightmares about 3 days in a row about it! I do not want to stop her crying, and I'm afraid that surgery is not !..... any1 know wuts going on?

More details

17 minutes ago
thnx 4 the help

0 comments:

Post a Comment