Light Fixtures Can Light Fixtures From Foreign Countries Be Installed And Used In Canada/America?

|

Can light fixtures from foreign countries be installed and used in Canada/America? - light fixtures

Currently, I am now in China, and we saw some lights and chandeliers at affordable prices in Morocco and Canada / United States be acquired. I thought to bring with me so I can build my house again. Can anyone tell me whether these accessories, outdoor chandeliers, etc., can be installed in my house in North America? I ask because I know the watts / volts are different, and I'm not sure whether they are useful or not.

1 comments:

pissy_ol... said...

The lighting must be approved by CSA for Canada .. Security. I think your wiring is different, but I can not say with certainty.

Post a Comment