How To Do A Nipple Piercing Videos Did Bill Kaulitz Get A Nipple Piercing?

|

Did Bill Kaulitz get a nipple piercing? - how to do a nipple piercing videos

I was on mtv.com and although it ... be


Now Boarding: Bill Kaulitz, Tom Kaulitz, Gustav Schafer and Georg Listing! And no, I have pictures of the new nipple piercing of Bill Kaulitz (although I'm sure the hardest fans of Tokio Hotel already have the top), but I have a new video message from Tokyo hotel, the MTV Buzzworthy Blog sent a video message from London the airport before a flight to South Africa to his video "automatically" from their upcoming album, humanoids shoot.

If you overcome their fear and anger that is Tokyo hotel for a VMA 2009 (I know, nominated! And Bill deserves the best legs! True earnings), then the video after the jump, right? And stay tuned for more updates Tokio Hotel video!

1 comments:

Brie said...

said yes.

Post a Comment